Join Chill and Thrill and Orange Theory Fitness (Chilliwack) in this fall’s “Go The Distance Challenge”. Over the course of 8-weeks, participants will attempt to complete 100km, 300km or 500km distances while walking, hiking or running indoors and outdoors.
WHO: This challenge is for anyone who’s up for a challenge to improve their fitness
WHAT: It’s a 8-week walking, hiking, or running distance-completion challenge
WHERE: Do the mileage indoors on the treadmill (or preferrably outdoors on Chilliwack trails)
WHY: For exploration, fun, and fitness
✅ Registration is now open
✅ Challenge Begins: Sept. 1, 2021
✅ Challenge Ends: Oct 31, 2021
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Register for the Challenge
Register online for one of the 100km, 300km or 500km goals. Make it even more fun by inviting a friend to sign up to complete the Challenge with you.
Walk, hike, or run
Do the indoor or outdoor mileage any time: after work, on the weekends, with friends or family. Explore local trails, parks, or jog your neighbourhood.
Record your distance
Record your distance online (click the View/Submit Results button above) to compare your results against other Challengers and to see where you’re at on the map as you head to your goal destination.
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE DISTANCE
WHY TAKE THE CHALLENGE?
The Go The Distance Challenge will motivate you to achieve your distance goal while exploring new Chilliwack trails. You’ll enjoy a wonderful sense of accomplishment and see how you rank in online leaderboards.
If you’re looking for something you can do with friends, want to explore Chilliwack’s walking and hiking trails, and get fit while you’re at it, this challenge is for you.
- You’ll accomplish your distance goal
- You’ll get to explore new trails in Chilliwack
- You’ll be able see where you’re at virtually on a map as you head towards your Vancouver, Whistler or Tofino destination
- You could win prizes (If you’re registered via Orange Theory Fitness, Chilliwack’s Transformation Challenge)
- You’ll have a great sense of accomplishment
- It’s fun to share with friends
- You’ll get to see how you rank for your distance challenge
- Forest bathing is good for you