Old Marble Hill Road Trail
The Old Marble Hill Road trail offers great views of the Fraser Valley, a beautiful little creek, and a fun playground. To be successful in this Scavenger Hunt you’ll need at least one pants pocket and the ability to spot meteorites.
- DISTANCE: 1.9km.
- TIME: 45-90 minutes.
- ELEVATION GAIN: 116 meters.
- FITNESS: A short section of this route is steeeep so you’ll need to be able to manage uphill and downhill hiking.
- LOCATION: Old Marble Hill Road is located in Chilliwack’s Eastern Hillsides near the bottom of Marble Hill road. As soon as you start driving up Marble Hill road, take an immediate left turn up a short gravel road. You’ll see a gate across the road and trailhead signs. See Google Map.
- AMENITIES: There’s a great little playground with a water fountain and two picnic tables mid-route on this hunt.
How does it work?
Register and sign in
Register online at Chill and Thrill, or sign in to your account on your phone if you’re already registered.
Pick a Scavenger Hunt
Travel to the Scavenger Hunt location. Using your phone, click the “start” button, sign the waiver, then begin the hunt.
Your phone is your guide
Instructions on your phone guide you through the Scavenger Hunt.
Route map for Old Marble Hill Trail - Chilliwack, B.C. by Chill Thrill on plotaroute.com
- Each question in a scavenger hunt is worth points and each question has a time limit. The more questions you get right the higher your score. If you run out of time you get zero points on that question.
- Always bring appropriate gear, tell someone where you’re going and when you’ll be back.
- Participants must be at least 19 years old and must read and sign the waiver before taking part in the experience.