- OVERVIEW: A scenic walk or jog on wide, well-groomed trails through forests and alongside the Vedder River in Chilliwack, BC
- ACTIVITY: Scavenger Hunt
- DISTANCE: 8km out and back
- TIME: If you’re fast it’ll take 90 minutes. If you take your time it’ll take 2 to 3 hours.
- FITNESS: You need to be able to move yourself 8km up and down some small hills
- LOCATION: Vedder Park at 45450 Petawawa Road, Chilliwack BC. Park in the Vedder Park parking lot. Walk to the far end of the parking lot to the food truck area. You’ll be facing the Vedder Bridge (a big white bridge).
- AMENITIES: At the parking lot there’s nice public washrooms, a great playground, a dog off-leash area, and usually food trucks.
How does it work?
Register and sign in
Register online at Chill and Thrill, or sign in to your account on your phone if you’re already registered.
Pick a Scavenger Hunt
Travel to the Scavenger Hunt location. Using your phone, click the “start” button, sign the waiver, then begin the hunt.
Your phone is your guide
Instructions on your phone guide you through the Scavenger Hunt.
- Each question in a scavenger hunt is worth points and each question has a time limit. The more questions you get right the higher your score. If you run out of time you get zero points on that question.
- Always bring appropriate gear, tell someone where you’re going and when you’ll be back.
- Participants must be at least 19 years old and must read and sign the waiver before taking part in the experience.