This Treasure hunt is short and easy and perfect for a short walk with a friend or with the family. Try it after school/work/dinner or on the weekend.
- OVERVIEW: A fun, short, easy-to-access scavenger hunt on the Rotary Trail near Vedder Park.
- TIME TO COMPLETE: If you’re fast it’ll take 30 minutes. If you take your time it’ll take an hour.
- DISTANCE: 1.4 km
- FITNESS: Appropriate for average fitness levels. There’s one long staircase to climb.
- LOCATION: Park (for free) in the main parking lot between the dog park and the playground at Vedder Park, 45454 Petawawa Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3M4 Google Map
- AMENITIES: At the parking lot there’s nice public washrooms, a great playground, a dog off-leash area, and usually food trucks.
How does it work?
Register and sign in
Register online at Chill and Thrill, or sign in to your account on your phone if you’re already registered.
Pick a Treasure Hunt
Travel to the Treasure Hunt location. Using your phone, click the “start” button, sign the waiver, then begin the hunt.
Your phone is your guide
Instructions on your phone guide you through the Hunt.
Route map for Southside Rotary Trail Mini Scavenger Hunt by Chill Thrill on plotaroute.com
- Each question in a hunt is worth points and each question has a time limit. The more questions you get right the higher your score. If you run out of time you get zero points on that question.
- Always bring appropriate gear, tell someone where you’re going and when you’ll be back.
- Participants must be at least 19 years old and must read and sign the waiver before taking part in the experience.