- OVERVIEW: a great get-away-from-the-crowds route to the top of Mt. Thom. It’s relatively cool in the summer and a steep-ish climb all year long.
- ACTIVITY: Scavenger Hunt
- DISTANCE: 4.7km Lollipop-shaped route (including a loop at the top of Mt Thom)
- FITNESS: You need to be able to move yourself 4.7km up and down steep hills. It’s all uphill for the first 2km
- LOCATION: Karver’s Trail (Ross Road map). Drive less than 1 minute along Ross Road and on your left you’ll see a small dirt parking lot.
How it works
Pick an experience
This experience is a self-guided scavenger hunt.
Register for the experience
Read the info on this page then click the “Start” button below.
Your phone guides your experience
Instructions on your phone tell you what to do.
- Each question in a scavenger hunt is worth points and each question has a time limit. The more questions you get right the higher your score. If you run out of time you get zero points on that question.
- Always bring appropriate gear, tell someone where you’re going and when you’ll be back.
- Participants must be at least 19 years old and must read and sign the waiver before taking part in the experience.