What is a Chill and Thrill Scavenger Hunt?
A Chill and Thrill Scavenger Hunt is a fun, self-guided experience that gets you out exploring your community. You can walk, hike or jog most Hunts while following simple instructions on your smartphone. You’ll be asked to follow directions, find things and answer questions.
Each question is worth points and each question has a time limit. The more questions you get right the higher your score. If you run out of time you get zero points on that question.
How does it work?
Register online with Chill and Thrill to get your personal account.
Pick a Scavenger Hunt
Pick a hunt and, on your smartphone, click the “Start” button to sign-up and begin!
Use Your Phone as Your Guide
Follow the instructions on your smartphone’s web browser to guide you through the hunt.
Chilliwack Scavenger Hunts
- Southside Rotary Trail (Flat: 8 km)
- Karver’s Trail (Hilly: 4.7 km)
- Lex Qwo:m Park (Hilly: 2 km)
- Vedder Bridge Rotary Trail (Easy & Flat: 1.4 km) ★Try First★
- Old Marble Hill Road Trail (Hilly: 2 km)
- Luckakuk Creek Trail (Easy & Flat; Coming Summer 2021)
- Elk Mountain Trail (Coming Summer 2021)
- Lickman Ponds Trail (Coming 2021)
- Salmon Ridge Trail (Coming 2021)
- Browne Creek Wetlands (Coming 2021)
Watch for new Scavenger Hunts added regularly!
TAKE THE POLL